October 17, 2013

The Slooowness Of Change

Orange Honey Drizzle with Oats/3.75oz. Round $6.50


In the name of working smarter on my business I have been working on getting my website up and fully functioning. For over a year now my website has merely been forwarding customers over to my Etsy shop and thus not being utilized to it's fullest. As part of the changes that are being  put into place I am moving away from Etsy and over to a dedicated website since I've been in essence paying for a domain and not utilizing it to it's fullest extent. The move is going slowly as there is php to wade through, new images to take, copy to "freshen up" and lots of little details to tend to, however in the end I think it will be a wise move. I'm moving over to Wordpress where I can incorporate my website, blog and calendar all under one domain.

I'm working on finding a "feel" for my images that I am happy with for now. I had the Mr. move a heavy piece of furniture into the kitchen so I could make use of the beautiful warm Fall light that filters in each evening-he thinks I'm crazy,but it's all in the name of nice images with that certain feel. I think I'm going in the right direction. The light was a bit past where the "golden hour" here for this image, but still there's something about it.

0 comments: